• הצטרפו למשפחה

היי, היי אתה (או את) שם!

אנחנו יודעים, נחמד להיות אנונימי, ולמי בכלל יש כוח להירשם או להיות עכשיו "החדשים האלה".

אבל בתור חברי פורום רשומים תוכלו להנות ממערכת הודעות פרטיות, לנהל מעקב אחרי כל הנושאים בהם הייתם פעילים, ובכלל, להיות חלק מקהילת הרכב הכי גדולה, הכי מגניבה, וכן - גם הכי שרוטה, באינטרנט הישראלי. 

אז קדימה, למה אתם מחכים? בואו והצטרפו ותהיו חלק מהמשפחה הקצת דפוקה שלנו.

שיפורים - קליאו RSI (הכותרת הסתמית נערכה)

2rBo
שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7134 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

פוסטים מומלצים

" להוציא גלגל רזרבי "

זה באמת שוקל הרבה... לא האמנתי כמה שוקל הגלגל של ה RSI עד שהרמתי אותו.

יחסית - זה כבד בטירוף !!!! (אחרי ניסיון של העלאת 4 גלגלים לקומה שלישית)

אבל אם מוציאים אותו אז מה יקרה שיהיה פנצ'ר ??? צריך שמישהו יביא לך אותו מהבית ... קצת בעיה הייתי אומר .. ובגלל זה אצלי הוא נשאר באוטו, למרות שהייתי שמח מאוד להיפטר ממנו.

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

לעומת זאת מוטי, אני חושב שאתה מפריך מחשיבות הורדת המשקל.

להוריד ממשקל של רכב כ 100-150 קילו לא עד כדיי כך ישנה הרבה בתאוצות של הרכב, או בסיבובים - אבל ישנה מ-א-ו-ד בחיי היום-יום. לא כולנו נוסעים עם הרכב רק במסלול מרוצים בסוף השבוע, ויש לנו רכב אחר לאמצע השבוע - לרוב האנשים פה הרכב הספורטיבי הוא גם הרכב היום יומי, ולכן אין להם את הלוקסוס של להפוך את הרכב לאנורקסי. מה גם שהשינוי לא כזה משמעותי ולכן אני לא בטוח שזה שווה את זה.

Yes, I understand reasons of practicality... having one car for everything sucks but the truth is that you're not really going racing anywhere with the car anyways, it's more of a daily driver that is also fun to drive (when I'm saying racing, I'm talking about real track racing)

I'm not all about theory, I have removed from my miata (BTW a very small car too, Roni) about 118 Kg and the difference is very noticeable, the car accelerates quicker (it was already a monster before though), the brakes are much better and cornering speeds are substentially higher, this is a big improvement and I'd take it any day over 15 HP more... The problem is, as Roni mentioned, that you have to do some radical stuff to remove 100 Kg off a small car like a Clio... Lightweight wheels are the first thing that comes to mind, it is also unsprung weight AND rotational mass which has even a greater effect of weight removal because it allows the suspension to work with higher precision since there's less weight to carry over bumps and such

Back seat will need to go, carpet, EVERYTHING in the trunk, at the same time you will want to relocate the battery to the trunk if it's still under the hood to get better weight distribution, stuff that's not required for the car to move or to be street legal, air conditioning and power steering are god ideas as well, these also eliminate a pulley from the motor I believe, definitely gives you some extra free HP at the same time... not practical maybe, but the car will be noticeably quicker from point A to point B on a twisty road

Tires are the one thing that can really change your car's behavior as well without making the car a nightmare to drive, what is the availability of Falken Azenis Sport in israel? or how about the Kumho MX? Goodyear F1 GS D3? Toyo T1-S? these are all great tires to be had

:wink: Tire pressure also changes the vehicle's behavior, there's actually a simple way to check it - white shoe polish

Take a look at the picture I added to the post - you take white shoe polish

and mark the tires in 4-5 place from the tread to the sidewall, fill up the tires as per the manufacturer's recommendation, go take a ride around the block with a few hard corners to the left and the right, now inspect your tires and the marks - are the marks worn to the corner between the sidewall the tread? are they worn onto the sidewall (most chances they are)? are they not worn enough andyou're not using the full width of the tread? according to the answer, if the marks you made are worn into the sidewall, fill up your tires a couple PSI's higher, or, if the marks aren't worn enough, reduce the pressure by a couple of PSI's, repeat the test when you have a tire gauge with you and keep marking the tires until you find the exact pressure that your tires are using the full tread but not the sidewall, you will need to monitor that pressure closely during the test but once you have it, you know which is the correct tire pressure that your car handles the best in

Most chances are that is a little bit higher than what you're used to fill up your tires with, in my car for example, I went from 28 PSI in all four tires to )34) in the front and (31) in the back, there is a difference between the front and the rear so make sure you mark all four tires and check all four

:wink: , Food for thought, have fun playing with it

.Moti

Tires-marks.jpg

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

אם תוריד ממשקל הרכב תוכל גם לפגוע בהתנהגות הרכב לרעה בגלל שאתה מוציא את הרכב מהאיזון המקורי שלו.

.Sorry SPL, but that's just not true, making your car lighter will always result in better road dynamics

You can improve those after you remove the weight but distributing the weight better, relocating the battery to the trunk comes to mind as a simple solution to begin with, preferably on the passenger side of the trunk

.Moti

שיתוף קישור לתגובה
שיתוף באתרים אחרים

שימו לב! השרשור הזה בן 7134 ימים, שזה ממש ממש הרבה. נא המנעו מהקפצה שלו והקפיצו אותו אך ורק אם אתם פותחי השרשור ו/או יש לכם עדכון רלוונטי לנושא. אם יש לכם שאלה, נא פתחו שרשור חדש.

הצטרף לדיון

ניתן לפרסם הודעה כעת ולהירשם לאתר מאוחר יותר. במידה וכבר יש לך חשבון בפורום, התחבר כעת בכדי לפרסם באמצעות החשבון שלך.

הגב לנושא זה...

×   התוכן שהדבקת מסוגנן.   הסר סיגנון

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   הקישור שלך הוטמע אוטומטית בגוף ההודעה.   הצג כקישור רגיל

×   התוכן הקודם שלך שוחזר.   ניקוי העורך

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• תוכן חדש...